I’ll do almost any cardio in the world before running. God I hate it so much. Especially wearing my beats and running, I sound like an elephant stomping into the ground. I’ve been told several times I have to learn to embrace it……f that. I’m too ADD to stay focused during a run haha.
caitlin is on my new fav list for damn sure.
@giamacool: That feeling that you get when you have a million things to do, but wish you had none…Happy Wednesday everyone! #instaselfie
Was at the gym last week wearing my huge beats headphones like normal…..I look up and realize that this douche had apparently been talking shit to me for like 10 minutes but I couldn’t hear him because of my headphones. He never said what the problem was, but I know I didn’t take his equipment or anything as I always pay close attention to that because I hate that shit. I assume he was trying to show off for some girls that were with him. In the middle of his screaming about nothing, I look down and realize that he has skipped leg day his whole, plus a couple of days. I calmly just replied “come talk that shit when you finally do a leg workout.” Headphones on, proceed with workout.
Been MIA for a while now, got a new job and I only post from my computer at work haha so needless to say I haven’t been as into posting as before. Still working hard, time to get back at posting though.
I know a lot of people love their crossfit. But this shit is funny.
Danni Gibson #underboob
Comin through!! @TheRealDanniGee
This is a tribute to Meg Cross Menzies whom, many of you have probably heard, was killed by a drunk driver earlier this week while she was on her morning run.
This image was posted to the Facebook event in her honour.
Here’s what you can do to take part on Saturday:
1. Print a bib to wear (customizable at http://fitfabandlean.com/create-bib-megs-miles/).
2. Join a friend or 2 or 200 and get outside and run or walk. Any distance. At any time. Anywhere in the world.
3. Take a picture, share a thought or a prayer and use the hashtag#megsmiles on Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and any other social media outlet.
4. Tag your location of where you ran on this map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=806948
5. Fill out this online form of how many miles you ran for Meg: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16V4TD-_C7CH5xeE6VUmrmnIEtPG8YH3fILAjH_yosTU/viewform
6. Join the group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/megsmiles/
This woman who was killed is from my part of the country. I didn’t know her personally but know many that did. This is slowly becoming one of the most inspirational movements I have ever seen. So much support.
Spilled my chocolate protein shake on my white dress shirt. Fuck you Monday.
I need the name of this glorious specimen.